Background

Friday 28 February 2014

Silver wedding



Evening friends hope you've all had a good Friday, its been busy here so it's just a quick post this evening. This card is made for my brother who's 25th wedding anniversary is coming up in March and was made with my lovely new die from Sue Wilson's new  "Striplet" collection. I used this die to cut out the mirror card to make a backing layer and the striplet for the topper. I then stamped and embossed a piece of card and mat and layered them all together. I cut out the lovely leaves using Sue's lovely Finishing Touches " Faux Quilled leaves" Collection and adhered them with a sliver bow and small tag which I'd stamped " 25 years " onto. The main sentiment was stamped and cut out using Spellbinders D-Lites Petite Label one and shaded around the edge whist still in the die to complement the silver colour of the card. ....

Sleep tight .....

No comments:

Post a Comment