Background

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Love heart




 
Evening fellow crafters these two cards were made at the request of our daughter who is getting married in August. She wanted a  heart design stamped onto a card with nothing else as she doesn't like anything too fancy. So keeping the heart theme I thought I'd use  the two Spellbinders D-Lite dies that I have and I used white card stock for one and ivory for the other. As navy is  colour of the bridesmaid dresses I thought I'd use navy card as a backing to show up the filigree hearts and on the white card I added a bit of bling with some pearlescent glue dots . I then stamped a love sentiment in the corner but will omit this on our daughters card as she wants a wedding invitation on it and I'll also use hammered card to add texture.
 
Thanks for taking time out to check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment