Background

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Vintage Love




 
Morning all, what a frustrating morning I've had as I've been trying to find out why I've begun to have some odd messages left on my blog that I cant remove and in my quest to sort it out found out I am not alone and many other crafters are experiencing the same thing. So if anyone has any good information on how to remove them please let me know as it's very frustrating. So todays card is just a quickie as I wasted half the day trying to sort the problem out to no avail...Grrr!! I began making this card by using a backing paper called "French Script" that I printed from Pink Petticoat range and onto this matt and layered a cream piece of card stock which I had embossed using "Tied Together" embossing folder by Couture Creations. Then I took the h "Heart" edge die from the Sissix Thinlits Hearts and flowers Edges range and used it to cut out a strip of parchment paper. I put this to one side then used the die as a stencil and shaded a row of hearts onto some cream card stock with a Tim Holtz distress ink and also shaded along one edge  of the card. I then adhered the parchment paper onto the top layer of card allowing the  hearts to marry up and show through the parchments cut out areas. I completed the card with "love" sentiment that I'd stamped with the same shade of ink onto a piece of card stock and cut it out to use as a topper. Hope you like it.
 
Blessings
 
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment