Background

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Vintage cars



 
 
 

Morning crafter's. I have a few male relative birthdays this month so I thought I'd better set too and make some manly cards in readiness. For quickness I printed off some vintage design papers that I down loaded from the internet a year or so ago which contain backing paper and toppers that can be mixed and matched to make a design of your choice. 
      After printing the A4 sheets of paper, I cut out the backing paper and adhered it to the black card stock. I then did then cut out the toppers and adhered some of them to some of the same black card stock as it helps the images stand out from the main card. To give more dimension I used sticky foam pads to adhere them to the card.
       To adhere the central image to the card I glue three of the edges and left the top edge open so that I could slide the tag underneath to which I added a personal sentiment for the family member. I completed the inside with a birthday verse. Happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment