Background

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Easter Egg 2




 
Hello again friends. This is the second Easter Card that I've made from pastel coloured card stock from my stash. The card is shaded going from light to dark green across the front and back and I liked the effect it has. I cut an egg shaped aperture in the front of the card using a Spellbinders Die D-lites  Filigree egg die and I think you will agree it is very pretty. I adhered a piece of plain paper to the reverse and added a "Happy  Easter" topper to the front that I'd blended with green pastel chalk to blend with the colour of the card. I then made some paper flowers from an Easter patterned paper from my scrap stash and blended the edges of the flowers with green and then adhered them together with a leaf spray to the front of the card. The insides of the card were finished with an Easter celebration sentiment. Hope you like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment