Background

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Easter Egg



 
Hi again fellow crafter's. What a busy weekend we have had looking after our three grandsons, the youngest of whom is 5 months old. It was wonderful to spend time with them though as we don't see them every day as we live in Cardiff and they live in Birmingham. The weather wasn't very kind to us during our stay so we didn't venture far and Tyler the eldest who's 11 had football training to go to and Rowan who' s 8 had a birthday party so Pops already had lots of ferrying to and fro to do. He runs a very good taxi service and hasn't lost the knack of changing baby nappies too. With all the rain and news of flooding I needed cheering up with spring colours and Easter will soon be upon us too hence another Eater card on the crafting agenda. I hope you like the other two that will follow this post as they were made in a similar vein using different colours and flowers. I will describe how I made them in the following two posts. I would appreciate your comments. At the moment I’m just enjoying the opportunity to document my crafting adventure but obviously if I receive a comment on a blog it’s always really lovely & I appreciate that some one has taken the time to read my blog & leave a comment on there thoughts.
Thank you

Happy crafting
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment