Background

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Easle card







 
Evening Everyone. Well we are mid week already and the weekend will soon be upon us and I'm looking forward to it immensely as we'll be off to Derby to see my son , his wife and our two granddaughters whom we've not seen since the New year when they came to stay with us over the festive period. They are both budding crafters and their mum has a natural flair for design and did a florists course a few years ago, she also loves crafting with the girls. Tonight's card is an easel card and I made it using a paper, topper and embellishment range that I downloaded from the internet from Crafters Companion and was published in April 2013. I began by cutting out a rectangle of the damask paper and adhered it to the right side of the card. Then using the spotted patterned paper, I cut out a floral shaped topper using a Spellbinder Shapeabilities "Moroccan Accents" die and adhered the main sentiment to it as it fitted perfectly. I then cut out and shaped the roses, leaves using a ball embossing tool to give them dimension. I shaded the edges of the petals and leaves with matching coloured ink and once dry I  assembled them onto the card. Once happy with the arrangement I adhered them into place then added some leafy tendrils.
 
Have a lovely Evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment