Background

Monday 10 March 2014

Thank you for being my Friend






 
Happy Monday and Yey, its Mojo Monday again and this is my card for this weeks challenge No 336 and I followed this sketch.
The backing paper I chose is from a Paper Capsule collection from Do-Crafts and chose this one for its vibrant colour. The toppers were cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements "Stately Circles" dies and the leaves were cut using their D-Lite "Sprigs" dies. The flower was made free hand from the left over paper and curled with a ball tool on an embossing mat and I added a pearlescent button for the centre and then blinged the ends of the petals with some "Wow" glitter for extra sparkle. The sentiment was stamped with "Chianti" Color box ink and was from heartfelt Sentiments range by Creative Expressions. Have a great day Everyone and good luck with the challenges..

2 comments: