Background

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Clean & Layered Chocolate Limes

Morning everyone, Todays challenge is from The Card Concept #5 and I just love the colours they have chosen for this week. I think my card fits the clean and layered style and good luck to all those taking part. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


The card is hammered plain card stock and I have layered lime and chocolate brown card for the backing. The main paper has been embossed with a lovely Couture Creation embossing folder from their "Dream Boat" 3 in 1 collection.. Onto this I have added a paper ribbon and bow cut with the new dies from Creative Expressions "Finishing Touches range. To complete I've added one pearl and a tiny sentiment tag so that the card remains clean and fresh looking. Have a lovely day xx

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done card for The Card Concept challenge! I too went with the Clean and Layered style. Love the ribbon on your card.
    ~Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on the colors! I love the textured background and that amazing border and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bow...how fun. Great use of this week's colors. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the embossed circles echo the cake pops and that intricate bow is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the embossing folder and the bow looks amazing, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete