Background

Sunday 16 March 2014

Blossoms





 
Morning everyone, hope you have had a Blessed Sunday. This card is a quick one I made using some downloaded papers that I have had for a long time so sorry I am not sure where they came from but it was called a Blossoms Gatefold card kit. I cut out the flowers and added them with 3 d foam and the sentiment was stamped onto a topper to the inside. Glitter was added to the flowers but doesn't really show up on the pictures. I'm looking forward to tomorrows challenge. Have a lovely evening...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the flower : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti thank you for your kind comment, its all down to the lovely papers which are free from here:-
      http://printable-craftshop.com/boutique/paper-creator-c-107_92/blossoms-gatefold-card-kit-p-1520.html#.UygTdKNF3IU

      Delete