Background

Saturday 8 March 2014

Garden Inspiration





Evening fellow crafter's, I hope your weekend is going well and your enjoying some good weather. It's been lovely here in Cardiff and all the daffodils are out and gardening springs to mind but as we were looking after our granddaughter Evie overnight last night, we decided to do some crafting instead. She was kept busy colouring a couple of Tilda designs this morning and raided my stash of butterflies and flowers to stick on her pictures and proudly presented them to her mum and dad when they collected at lunchtime. As all the tools were out, it was an excuse for me to carry on crafting and whilst sorting through my stash, I came across these Kanban backing papers and toppers so decided to do a few quick gardening themed cards. I really must get the trowel and  secateurs out next week and tidy the garden after the winter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment