Background

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Lets do Cupcakes

 
Evening all,
               This is my Tip Top Tuesday challenge entry for this week. It has three die cut layers for the central topper that were cut using Spellbinder "Majestic Elements" dies. The cupcakes, 7 in total, were made using Couture Creations 3 in 1 stamping, embossing & die cutting set I  used Color box inks to stamp the images onto paper and then cut them out with the matching dies from the set. The 5 flowers and bow were from a range by Papermania and matched the paper collection called Capsule collection by Jessie Edwards. the bling was added to some of the cupcakes by using a glue pen and sprinkling with wow glitter. Have a great evening...






3 comments:

  1. I never met a cupcake that I didn't like lol. Love your *sweet* card and you did a fantastic job with our challenge requirements. Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree Cupcakes are Ace! and I love that you got all 3,5 and 7 on there too! well done! lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree love your card and love cupcakes too! great to see you got all 3,5 & 7's on your creation too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete