Background

Wednesday 19 March 2014

A Little Dotty




 
Evening Everyone, I cant believe were mid week already and today has flown by too as we had our young grand daughter here poorly all day with an ear infection so has been off school.. Calpol seemed to help a little and she slept late morning and stayed with Chris (my hubby) whilst I took my car to be checked out as a warning light kept coming on saying there was an engine fault. Two and a half hours later,  it appears there is a fan problem and with no spare part available, means another trip to the garage tomorrow. This evenings card was made around a scripture sentiment I downloaded from Word Art Wednesday's blog and thought I'd use it to enter this weeks challenge called "Anything Goes" and I notice they have another scripture reading this week so I may just have to use that one too. Happy Crafting! Hugs.
 
Card Recipe
Backing papers from Pink Petticoat
Spellbinder Nestabilities Stately Circles
Spellbinder Edgeability
Spellbinder D-Lite Sprigs
Serif Craft artist flowers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Pearls
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The layout is super. The white polka dots, edging and circle with the sentiment show up so nicely with the green. Word Art Wednesday blossoms each week when you post your beautiful and very unique art on our page. Thank you. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!
    This is beautiful. You have SO much talent, and I'm incredibly grateful to have you share your art in our challenges. Have a great week, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant and beautiful card! The polka dot design paper is lovely:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments, it inspires me to continue crafting so thanks for taking time out to leave me a comment xx

    ReplyDelete