Background

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Its a Boy






 
Evening all, this little easel card was done to submit it into "Fab 'n'Funky Challenge Blog -#207 Animals and I hope this cute little elephant fits the bill. The backing papers and elephant image are from "Pink Petticoat" and I used a Spellbinder Stately Circles die to cut out the toppers and mat and layered them onto the card with 3D foam squares. The bow was made using the 3D Lattice Bow die from Creative Expressions and for a little bling I added a pearl to the centre.  The header of the card has little heart shaped flower petals which I coloured with Spectrum Noir marker pens and to continue the heart shaped theme. I added a little heart shaped pearl at each of the centres.
 
God Bless......

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete