Background

Monday 3 March 2014

Mojo Monday- Know your heart






Evening Crafters, well its Mojo Monday 335 card sketch challenge and this is the card I have completed following their sketch so that I can enter. (wish me luck). The papers for the backing and the small square was taken from range by Docrafts PaperMania Capsule Collection and the flower was from their collection too. I cut out the largest square in plain white paper using "Adorning Square" die from Spellbinders "Majestic Element" range. The sentiment was printed from a range by Pink Petticoat and I layered it onto matching paper and cut out the banner shape using a ruler and craft knife. To assemble the flower I took two different patterns and laid them on top of one another then secured with a shaped brad and applied a pearl on top for some extra bling.The leaf was cut using a Creative Expression "Faux Quilled Leaves" by Sue Wilson. Hope you like it and I look forward to next weeks challenge.....

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all the dainty die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Julie. It was much appreciated. xx

      Delete