Background

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Ciao Bella




 
Morning Everyone todays card is a change of theme for me as it's a while since I did anything vintage and I was browsing one of the digi sites on my blog and came across this one which reminded me of my mother a long time ago. The inspiration for the layout came from Digi Sketch Challenge Blog who's theme is Fantasy ( my mam said the picture fit the bill as she was fantasizing about days when she had a figure like that)lol. Hope you like it.
 
Items used
Free Digi Images
Backing paper from Craft Artist
Gold embossing powder for the scissors
Hobby crafts clear scissor stamp
Spellbinder Nestability Labels 33 Die
Tim Hotz Distress inks, Scattered Straw, Old Paper, Aged Mahogany & Wild Honey

1 comment:

  1. cute card! thanks for joining digisketch challenge this time :) Steph DT xxx

    ReplyDelete