Background

Saturday 22 March 2014

Gorjuss





 
Morning Everyone, well mothers day is almost here and I'm a lucky girlie as I had an early present from my Husband and got a goodie bag by "DoCraft"  full of wonderful things and these "Gorjuss" papers were one of the items in the pack so I just had to purchase  the stamp and toppers to go with them and this is the resulting card. I have entered my project into the following challenges;-
        Daring Card Makers Challenge DO-Die Delicious
        Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #28 -Anything Goes 
       
 
 
Card Recipe
Gorjuss Papers and Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Hobby craft Doilies
Beaded Twine/Ribbon from stash
Flowers downloaded from Serif Craft Artist
Buttons n Brads
 
Happy Crafting!
 


2 comments:

  1. What a fun wee card, ove your Gorjuss girl and the colours you have used! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers Dare

    ReplyDelete