Background

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Spring Flowers






 
Morning My crafting Bloggers, to brighten up my day and  thinking ahead to spring and the lovely flowers I decided to make these two cards. They were made very simply by printing off the two designs from the "Flowers & Friendship CR ROM (mentioned in my last post) onto good quality plain white paper and then cut them out using the Spellbinders die also mentioned in my last post.  I then selected the coloured card stock to match the flowers in the designs and adhered the topper to the card with a tape pen. I completed the card with a butterfly and" blinged" them with a couple of pearls. They were completed with a verse inside printed out using word on my pc. Hope you like them

Best wishes and have a good day.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment