Background

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Baby Girl




 
Morning Crafting friends, It's a lovely sunny day here in Cardiff and no new babies have arrived as yet but two are expected in the family so we are waiting in anticipation. So on the baby theme I made this card by cutting out some pink card stock with the Grand decorative labels one from spellbinders to give this lovely scalloped, perforated edge to my card. I then used it again to cut out some white card stock and layered this over the top of the pink . I stamped small pink flowers onto the card using stamps taken from a range called Birdhouse by Majestix and left it to dry. I made a topper by printing out a design from Pink Petticoat called "Little baby Buggy" and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. I then cut out the image with Spellbinders Nestabilities die called "Detailed Scallops" and shaded the edges of the scallops with pink ink from Color Box. To complete the card and give it a little bling, I added some flowers by Papermania capsule collection and some leaves I cut out with a "Marianne" leaf die.The Best Wishes sentiment was made on my Pc using Serif card making programme. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you
 
Regards Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment