Background

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Digi Card Combination

 



 
Morning Crafting friends, whilst on holiday last week I took inspiration from the seaside and used my digital card programme by Serif to design some cards and rather than print them out as a complete card, thought I'd use some of the designs I put together as  toppers for the front of a card. This one was made with a digikit from  Daisy Trail  called "Beaches"  by Karen Gover and after making my own design using the embelishment's and backgrounds from the kit, I printed it out. I then matt and layered it onto my card stock and printed out a sentiment taken from another digikit called "By The Sea -The Good Life" and cut it out with a Marianne die shaded the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks to complement the colours in the card. Hope you like it.
 
Regards Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment