Background

Monday 13 January 2014

Pretty Florals






 



Morning Crafters, today's two cards were was made by printing two backing papers taken from "Flowers & Friendship" KatySueDesigns.com Papercarft CD ROM. I cut one of the papers slightly narrower than the other and applied them to my cards covering the joins with some satin ribbon. I made one a landscape shape and the other a portrait shape as you can see in the pictures then printed off the "Happy Anniversary" flower design onto plain white paper and cut around the design with a Spellbinders Grande Decorative Labels One die. Once cut out, I shaded the edges of the topper in blue to match the colour of the card design and applied them to my cards.  I added a butterfly to both cards cut out of plain white card stock using the Spellbinders Pa pillion die and finished it off with two small adhesive pearls.  To the landscape card I added a bow made with the same satin ribbon I'd used on the card and to the portrait card I added a flower I'd made with the left over paper. Hope you like them. Take Care.

Regards Wendy
pRETTY

No comments:

Post a Comment