Background

Saturday 17 August 2013

Wedding card 2





Hi Friends I hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays. Todays card is another wedding card and I'm beginning to think I've got wedding fever. Again I'm keeping it simple as sometimes I think less is more and I also wanted to use up some of my left over card and topper stock. This card is made using pearl card stock for the base card and I then adhered a smaller piece of Damask printed paper taken from Kanban Love and Marriage paper pad to use as a background. To this I adhered two small fancy trims which I cut using Spellbinders D-Lites "Flourish trim". They were slightly longer than I wanted, so I cut the ends off each of them with scissors to make them the same size as my topper and it doesn't detract from the flourish in any way. That's the lovely thing about spellbinders die cuts, you can adapt them for your design of card and they still look good. I then placed a wedding topper taken from Kanban "Love and Happiness 901525, paper craft range from my stash and placed it on the card with adhesive pads to give dimension to the card. A small double bow was applied with silicone gel and the card was completed with a lovely wedding sentiment taken from the web and printed using Microsoft word. The corners were punched with a Friskars " Lace" hole punch.
 
Hope you like it
 
Blessings from Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment