Background

Thursday 8 August 2013

Engagement Card



 
Afternoon Friends, well I managed to fit a crafting day in today and decided as we have some weddings forthcoming I would practice making a few wedding cards. This one was made really easily using some lovely pearl card stock, just right for a celebration card as it has a soft sheen  surface on one side. I wanted a simple, clean looking card so just adhered two die cut "heart felt creation ornate window" shapes by Spellbinders, to the card, overlapping them slightly. On top of this I used a pre cut heart topper from my card stash, by Kanban , from their "Engagement Blessings  901524" range and is very pretty close up. I then made a double bow to complement the colour of the card and secured it to the card with a silicone gel glue. Inside the card I placed an engagement  sentiment obtained from a web site that allows you to use from their site and printed it using Microsoft Word.
Thanks for looking.
 
Regards Wendy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment