Background

Monday 13 January 2014

Orange Blossom





 
Afternoon Everyone, I hope you like toady's card which I have made using my favourite pearlised card stock as a base. I then pierced some plane white card and adhered this to my card leaving a small edge of the pearl card visible. To this I then adhered a topper cut with the Spellbinders Card Creator die called "Enchanted labels 28" and after cutting it out I shaded the edges of the topper with ink to match the colours of my card. I printed the flower designed topper from Flowers & Friendship cd rom containing designs by KatySueDesigns.com which are really pretty and contain lots of backing papers and toppers for you to choose from. The verse inside the card was taken from an internet web site that produces verses for cards and are free to use. Hope you like the card
 
Best Wishes Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment