Background

Friday 21 June 2013

The Gate



 
Hi my Crafty Friends, well it was a dismal day here in Cardiff with rain the order of the day so after taking our granddaughter to school I just had to continue on my white on white card theme. For this car I used a gate die from Spellbinders and layered it onto some pearlised card that I had embossed with an M-bossibility folder also from spellbinders. I added my favourite pa pillion butterfly from the Spellbinders range and added a bit of bling with a small clear glass pearl. I will add a sentiment at a later date as this card could be used as wedding, engagement or a bereavement card so I will see what occasion arises and adapt it accordingly. I hope you have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend. Regards Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment