Background

Monday 24 June 2013

Honey Bee



 
I just love Bees and couldn't resist this stamp when I went to the craft Fair in Cariff last month. It is from a company called "Chocolate Baroque". To make the card I coloured some cream card stock around the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks, scattered straw and aptly chosen wild honey. I  then stamped over it using the honey comb and fox glove image stamps but with the antique linen coloured ink and added a few random bees with the wild honey ink. Once the card was dry I finally stamped the beehive image over the top but in black ink to make it a more defined image. This was then placed behind a frame cut with the Spellbinders nestabilities card creator A2 filigree die and layered onto a pearlised card that had been embossed with a Spellbinders embossibility butterflies and flowers folder. I then completed the card with some flowers cut from a Marianne fower die and added the "Honey Bee" sentiment. Inside the card read "Your the Bees Knees, Happy Birthday". Hope you like it.. Regards Wendy x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment