Background

Saturday 11 May 2013

What really Matters



 
Hi Friends, sorry for not posting anything yesterday, I don't know where Friday went but I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Here are three cards I put together today . The yellow floral backing paper was hand stamped using a small clear flower stamp and a crackle glaze rubber stamp and Tim Holtz "wild honey" distress ink. Once the paper was dry dry, it was cut to size and glued to the yellow card stock and to complete the cards I attached an assortment of flowers and leaves I'd previously made, from my stash. The butterflies were cut from pearlescent card stock with the Spellbinders Papillon 2 die and I then coloured them to match the rest of the card. Sentiments were from Pink Petticoat and I used spellbinders dies to cut emboss and stencil the sentiments with.
 
 

Instead of the floral backing paper I embossed plain card stock using  spellbinders "Awsome Blossoms" MBossibility floder and shaded it with a blend of Tim Hiltz distress "Forest Green and Wild Honey" inks.
 
Thank you for stopping by. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment