Background

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Labels & Tags

 
Hello Friends, after spending a couple of hours painting woodwork, (we're in the process of decorating the hall), I felt the need to do something more creative and I love Tim Hotz Tags and thought I'd have a go at making some myself. I cut out the tags using a Large Sissix Framelits Tag Die. The card stock were then coloured using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and once dry I added a fancy border and sentiment with a contrasting ink. The flower image were printed onto plain paper, 3 images were needed to make each flower. These were also coloured with distress ink and once dry I stamped them with small stars/dots then cut out the flowers and layered them on top of one another. After gluing each layer together the petals were curled to give a 3D effect and adhered with glue to the Tag.  The butterfly was cut out with a Spellbinders Les Paillions - Ornate butterflies die, coloured with matching distress ink and adhered to the card.
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment