Background

Saturday 23 April 2016

Potting Shed


Evening everyone, tonight's card was made using papers from Craftwork Cards and I chose this as I love hedgehogs. In fact I am a carer for a charity called hedgehoghelplinecymru.org.uk and I got involved because I'd heard that hedgehogs are in dire straits. They have been on the decline here in the UK and their numbers had decreased from 40 million to under a million. So as a volunteer I take in sick and injured hedgehogs and offer treatment for their ailments, infestations and injuries. Once they are fully recovered they are then released back into the wild in the hope they will increase in number. If you feel able to make a donation in aid of the charity there is a link on the web site and we would be really grateful as it pays for the drugs and equipment used in caring for these lovely little critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment