Background

Sunday 3 April 2016

New baby




Good Morning Crafters, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. It's been ages since I added anything to my blog although I have not given up crafting and have been busy card making for myself , family and friends. 
I have also become a volunteer for a Charity www.hedgehoghelplinecymru.org.uk and use my nursing skills on taking care of sick and injured hedgehogs and once they are well we release them back into the wild, so it's a very worthwhile charity as hedgehogs are becoming very rare in the UK.
      We had wonderful new this week as our daughter gave birth to a baby daughter "Holly Elizabeth", so we are now proud grandparent to 8 gorgeous grandchildren and are very blessed.
       This card is my latest card and was made in celebration of our new arrival. Hope you like it.
The ingredients are

Tonic :Miniature Moments dies
Tonic :Rococo Adorable Elephants
Tonic :Layering Card Blank dies
Spellbinder :Scalloped Borders One.

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment