Background

Friday 11 July 2014

For You




Hi my fellow crafters, well its been touch and go re our house move and we have been on tender-hooks wondering if  we would get confirmation that the move would definitely take place next week as we should have exchanged contracts on Tuesday and it didn't happen. Our purchaser was having to chase paperwork for her purchaser and it proved difficult and she had lots of sleepless nights.Anyway we have just had confirmation from our solicitor that we will be exchanging, completing and moving all on the same day....Monday...Phew what a relief as we were beginning to think that it wasn't going to happen. So I will be signing off for a few days Have a great weekend....

2 comments:

  1. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of my weekly Fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/07/feature-friday-7252014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, thank you so much for featuring my card on your blog. It's a first for me so I am thrilled. :-)

      Delete